These free events offered a great opportunity to connect with fellow alumni, parents, family and friends as we come together for this William & Mary tradition. All day long, across the globe, our community gathered virtually and in person to celebrate this annual day for giving back and paying it forward. Appetizers were provided at all in-person events.
- Arlington, 6-9 p.m. at Punch Bowl Social
- Boston, 6-8 p.m. at Remnant Brewing
- Charleston, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Edmund’s Oast Restaurant
- Charlotte, 6-8 p.m. at Town Brewing Co
- Charlottesville, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Kardinal Hall
- Chicago, 7-9 p.m. at Sketchbook Brewing Co.
- Denver, 6-8 p.m. at Highland Tavern
- Jacksonville, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Standard Feed & Seed
- Los Angeles, 6-8 p.m. at Gladstones
- New York City, 6-9 p.m. at Sundays Well
- Norfolk, 6-8 p.m. at Smartmouth Norfolk
- Orlando, 6-8 p.m. at Crooked Can Brewing Company
- Philadelphia, 6-8 p.m. at Strangelove's
- Pittsburgh, 6-9 p.m. at Coop De Ville
- Richmond, 6-8 p.m. at Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- San Francisco, 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Town Hall
- Seattle, 5-7 p.m. at Optimism Brewing
- St. Petersburg, 6-9 p.m. at Green Bench Brewing Company
- Tokyo, 6-10 p.m. at Nakameguro Taproom
- Virginia Beach, 6-8 p.m. at Smartmouth Virginia Beach
- Williamsburg, 6-8 p.m. at The Virginia Beer Company
Battle of the Brains: Students vs. Deans
Noon, Commonwealth Auditorium
Six daring W&M students put their knowledge to the test against the W&M deans. Who will triumph in a head-to-head challenge of general and W&M trivia? Facilitated by local speed-quizzing favorite Matt Chambers and emceed by Provost Peggy Agouris, the winner-take-all competition unlocked $5,000 for the champion team’s chosen area(s) at W&M.
- Acting Dean Suzanne Raitt (Arts & Sciences)
- Dean Carrie Cooper (Swem Library)
- Dean Todd Mooradian (Mason School of Business)
- Dean Derek Aday (VIMS)
- Dean Rob Knoeppel (School of Education)
- Dean A. Benjamin Spencer (School of Law)
One Tribe One Day Carnival
4-6 p.m., Sunken Garden
- FREE Sno-to-Go, Joysicles and Kettle Korn
- Mechanical "Bull" Shark and Inflatable Shark Slide
- Foam Machines, Inflatable Hippo Game and Ninja Warrior Course
- DJ, the Griffin, free W&M sunglasses and more!
Focus on Careers: How W&M Is Expanding Resources for Students and Alumni
12:30-1:30 p.m. ET, Online
A this free virtual event attendees were able to:
- Meet W&M Chief Career Officer Kathleen Powell and other key career staff.
- Learn more about the careers initiative in the university’s Vision 2026 strategic plan.
- Explore how to leverage One Network, an exclusive platform for career connections and professional networking within the W&M community.
- Hear more about W&M's No. 1 internship ranking and the importance of internships in preparing lifelong learners to navigate rapid change and thrive from their first job to their last.